Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Table Top Vingette:


For the past week, I have been on a cleaning and organizing frenzy.  Yesterday, I made this sensory table for grown-ups out of our end table that is missing its glass.  

I like the different materials and the different textures in this little set-up.  Many of these items were gifts from family and friends.  The last picture didn't turn out very well, but I got tired of fooling around with it (it is from my cell phone).  I've got to get back to cleaning!  Have a super day, you guys.

Hugs,

Kathy M.













At Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy, if you miss a day, you miss a lot!  All material on this post is copyrighted and not for use without my permission ...Please click here to go to my home page and see what is happening in Mayberry today.
 Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

5 comments:

Tammy said...

What a great idea! You are so innovative! Love all the colors and textures...but that chocolate is the one that grabs me most. Figures!

Lisa Ricard Claro said...

Love this idea, Kathy. I bet your whole house is so welcoming and comfy. Glad you're blogging again!

Kathy A. Johnson said...

It always feels so good to put things in order. I like the intersting display you've put together here--the preschool teacher in you coming out?

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy said...

Tammy - thanks! I did feel like, why haven't I seen this before?

Lisa - thank you. I suppose that it is comfy ... comfort and joy, that is what I strive for. Not that fancy though.

Kathy - it definitely was the preschool teacher coming out in me!

~ Kathy M.

Anonymous said...

It is good to occasionally pay attention to all the little things that make our house into a home. I enjoy it!

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":